How to become a EpM Company
The startups and SMEs taking part in the Pre Market Environment are companies with high growth potential that are considering capital market financing for their business projects and need help to overcome entry barriers.
The EpM programme is aimed at management teams, shareholders, partners and professionals who provide services to companies.
The five steps to take your business to the next level
- Be a limited company or corporation
- A limited company or corporation with fully paid up capital.
- Have a business plan and audits
- Business forecasts and estimates for the next 3 years and audited annual accounts from the previous year.
- Years of Service
- A minimum of two (2) years have passed since the deeds of incorporation were arranged.
- Funding target as of €0.5 million or holding an advanced position and having expressed interest in raising financing via securities markets.
- Consultancy from one of our accredited Partners, or ask us to provide you with a Presenting Partner.
- Welcome to the EpM
- Submit your Pre Market Environment application.